Established in 1999, our family owned company has served the CNY area with professional restoration services. Our specialty is referral based restoration from Insurance Companies, Insurance Adjusters, and Insurance Agents. This means that we are extremely well insured, trained, and certified. All of our technicians are required to complete background checks and drug tests. Our technicians are always uniformed and well equipped for the services required 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Our passion and expertise are in the emergency drying and cleaning specialties, so you can expect only the best at your home or business. The insurance industry knows and trusts us to provide fast professional service to get your life back to normal, as quickly and painlessly as possible.
A disaster in your home can cause financial hardship and stress. At Fire & Water Restoration, we have a highly skilled staff dedicated to minimizing the costs and stresses associated with fire, water, sewage, and mold damage. We hope that you never have to experience these catastrophes in your home or place of business. If you do, you can count on our staff of highly trained and trusted experts to get you back to normal. No matter the size of your job, we will set your mind at ease of our professional and expert restoration services.
We work for you. We are a locally based and family owned company, we care about our area and our reputation.
We are IICRC certified which means:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
Yes, we are fully capable to handle any job. We have the latest moisture detection and drying equipment. We also are committed to educate and certify our employees in the latest industry methods.
We are an emergency service company open and serving 24hr 365 days a year. We respond immediately to limit damage and to repair and save as much materials in our client’s home as possible. Which also limits the inconvenience of time for our clients and disruption to our client’s life.